Starting a home garden is one of the most rewarding things you can do.
Whether you’re planning to start a vegetable garden or cultivate a fragrant floral yard, it all begins by knowing how to start a garden.
Jumping into gardening can be a little daunting at first, but it can be an incredibly rewarding hobby to get into.
You might also like: Vegetable Gardening For Beginners Let’s Get Started!
Gardening Must Haves
For you to enjoy some of the best vegetables, fruits, flowers, and herbs, it all starts with knowing the best gardening tools you need to get started.
Don’t know how and when to start? We got you covered! Here are the garden must haves you need to begin with.
A garden spade can do a lot of things in the garden. It can be used for digging holes, to edge, to lift sod, and even to transfer soil and dirt.
High-quality spades can be a bit on the pricey side, but they can last for a long time.
When shopping for a spade, make sure to keep this in mind:
- The longer the handle is, the more leverage it can provide.
- Ash hardwood handles can absorb vibration and shock. They’re durable too.
- Spades with heads made of stainless steel are stronger. They won’t rust.
Spear Head Spade
- First good quality hybrid shovel/spade guaranteed to significantly reduce digging efforts. 40″ light-weight design makes it easy to REDUCES DIGGING EFFORT: The first hybrid shovel/spade guaranteed to significantly reduce digging effort in toughest soil conditions.
- MULTI-PURPOSE SHOVEL: Shovel can be used for all landscaping, gardening, and digging tasks, but are especially suited for clay, rocky, and compacted soils.
- STRONG SHOVEL HANDLE: Special steel reinforced pultruded fiberglass handle is 60% stronger than EN-3388 shovel/spade standards.
- COMFORTABLE D-HANDLE: The large soft cushioned D-grip offers comfort and better leverage for gloved and ungloved hands alike.
Tabor Tools Shovel
- TABOR TOOLS MINI D-HANDLE SHOVEL Mini D-Handle Shovel is a great tool for digging in tight spaces. The shovel’s compact design makes it perfect for camping, working in small areas, garden boxes, light use, and for use by children.
- TEMPERED STEEL HEAD: Durable heat-treated head with rust-resistant powder coated paint. The blade features a forward turned-step for secure foot placement.
- STRONG FIBERGLASS HANDLE & COMFORTABLE D-GRIP: The non-slip D-handle provides comfort and good grip, and gives enough room to accommodate a gloved hand.
- EASY STORAGE: Use this tool in the garden, campsite, or as an emergency trunk shovel – it’s small size will make for easy storage.
- ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE. The TABOR TOOLS customer satisfaction guarantee means exactly that. We will fix any problems quickly and answer to your need every time. We are always available to help our customers; our service record is unmatched!
Root Slayer Shovel
The award-winning Root Slayer is a multi-purpose shovel not only digs deep holes but can eliminate the need for different types of tools, such as hatchets, pry-bars, and saws when simply digging around the home.
If you’ve ever hit roots while trying to plant a perennial, or been stymied by roots when trying to dig up a shrub, or tried to divide hostas with a spade only to have them slide away from your shovel, you’ll know what we’re talking about.
You can use the Root Slayer as your go-to shovel. You can also use it to replace your nursery spade.
Fiskars Square Garden Spade
- Ideal for edging, cutting a trench, slicing through thick turf or digging
- Extra-large D-handle design offers secure two-handed control when digging, even while wearing gloves
- Welded 14-gauge hardened steel blade and 18-gauge steel shaft provide durability that far outlasts wood-handled tools and won’t flex like fiberglass
- Sharpened blade makes it easy to penetrate tough soil or break up hardened dirt clods
- Lifetime warranty
If your garden has a lot of dirt, leaves, and debris, a rake can help whisk them away.
This garden must have comes in different sizes and styles. But if you’re a beginner, choosing a standard leaf rake is a good start.
- It’s better to choose an adjustable rake. You can use them to reach narrow areas or to gather a large pile of leaves and dirt.
- Steel tines can be stronger, but they can also be rougher especially on delicate lawns, than the plastic ones.
Bow Rake with Fiberglass Handle
- 100% Made in the USA
- Commercial grade
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Extra thick 10 gauge steel
- 16 tine steel head
Rake The Groundskeeper II
- Not your average rake
- Removes leaves from bushes by allowing green stems to pass between tines without harm & can move sticks, twigs, grinder chips, bark, mulch and even gravel
- The round and stiff tines of the Groundskeeper work differently than the flat, flexible tines of other rakes
- 28 steel tines, 55-inch yellow fiberglass handle, 21-inch head (tines & handle can be purchased separately)
- Made in the USA
Gardeners Claw Rake
- SUPERB 5 TINES CLAW RAKE – With its 5 tines, this ninja claw garden cultivator will perfectly break and loosen the soil into smaller pieces to allow air and water to penetrate deeply into the soil and drain more effectively.
- MILITARY GRADE STEEL AND WOOD MATERIALS — The materials are super strong, lightweight, weatherproof, rust resistant, and require less maintenance. This garden hand rake definitely will stay with you for a lifetime.
- ERGONOMIC WOODEN HANDLE FOR EASY HANDLING — The ergonomic long wood handle comes with double rivet so it won’t slip off from the rake, allow you to dig holes deeper and provide you with a firm grip to reduce hand and wrist fatigue.
Garden Leaf Rake
- Adjustable Handle: The rake can adjust overall length from 43 to 66 inches by twisting the handle clockwise, and you just turn in the opposite direction to fix length.
- Multifunctional: The rake is easy to go under bushes and between flowers or in a vegetable garden, and you would never have to lean over the yard again.
- Lightweight and Compact: This leaf rake is very light and maneuverable around your garden and in between your car and curb where leaves tend to collect, and the 26 tines are solid and close enough that leaves don’t get stuck.
- Long Reach: The long 66’’ handle will save your back when you clean up your yard, and create the healthiest environment for your lawn, your grass and soil need to breathe and receive water.
- Easy to Storage: When not in use, the handle can be abridged and you can hang it up to save space.
The more gardening you do, the more things you need to haul. You need to move bags of soil, compost, old and young plants, weeds, and even essential tools.
To make this task easier, use a wheelbarrow cart.
A wheelbarrow garden cart has sloping sides and one to two front wheels. You need to hold the wheelbarrow at the back, to make it easier to control and maneuver.
Poly Garden Dump Cart
- Patented quick-release dump feature makes unloading quick and easy giving you the best quality
- New frame design reduces assembly time while offering improved maneuverability and ground clearance
- Durable 38.7-inch x 20-inch rust-proof poly bed and 10-inch pneumatic tires
- Padded pull handle makes it easy to pull up to 600-pounds.1-year limited warranty
All-Purpose Wheelbarrow Cart
- [200 LBS = 17] The Turbo Lift design provides leverage to transport tremendous loads, making 200 lbs feel like approximately 17 lbs
- [8 DIFFERENT CARTS IN 1] It quickly transforms from a lightweight wheelbarrow into a yard cart, bag holder, dolly, extended dolly, cylinder carrier, rock/plant mover & trailer tote
- [FLATFREE TIRES] Always get a smooth ride with these rugged tires that will never need inflating
- [CLEVER DESIGN] The innovative twowheel placement makes all eight functions possible by shifting the pivot, and thus the center of gravity, to the optimum place for each job
- [ACCESSORIES INCREASE FUNCTIONALITY] The Wagon Kit adds a portable seat and workspace for the garden or small flower bed, the Tub Organizer makes it a utility cart, plus, there’s even a Snow Plow attachment (accessories not included)
Polar Trailer Utility Cart
- Load capacity: 400 lbs, Load size: 10 cubic feet
- Weighs: 49 lbs, High impact polyethylene tub
- Dimensions: 65″ X 29″ X 29″
- Tires: 2-20″ spoked wheels with solid rubber tires
- Perfect for hauling most every thing from yard to camping gear
Gardening is a wonderful and relaxing hobby that can yield fragrance and deliciousness. However, it can also turn into a thorny and painful mess if you don’t have the right pair of gloves.
You need to have a pair ready before begin.
- Your gloves should be durable but not bulky.
- They should fit you perfectly. Poorly fitting gloves that are too small can cause blisters while ones that are too big can result in accidents when slipping off.
- Fabric gloves are not only water resistant, but, also breathable. They help keep your hands cool and comfortable.
- Gloves with longer cuffs protect your wrists and forearms. They can keep your arms from getting scratches and keep soil and dirt from getting in.
Bamboo Working Gloves
- BREATHABLE BAMBOO TO KEEP YOUR HANDS COOL – Bamboo absorbs perspiration, is naturally very breathable. Keeps your hands cool in summer and warm in winter. Pine Tree Gloves are suitable for any job and guaranteed a pleasure to wear.
- FITS LIKE A SECOND SKIN – Do you take off your gloves for every chore that requires finger sensitivity? Pine Tree Gloves have bare hand sensitivity and are Touchscreen friendly! Now you can make those reminders on your smart phone or ipad without taking your gloves off! Fishermen also love the grip on those slippery fish and the protection when changing hooks!
- COMFORTABLE AND DURABLE HAND PROTECTION – We believe gardening should be safe and fulfilling. Avoid skin wounds and dirty hands and nails when doing yard chores. Why walking around with those thick and clumsy gloves while doing jobs around the house? How much more enjoyable would garden chores be, when you wear protective gloves with a snug fit? See our listed size chart picture on the left to determine your correct size. Our gloves have proven abrasion resistance.
- PURE SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK – Although our gloves are initially designed for gardening, many enjoy them during construction and restoration work, fishing trips and lobster diving! Are you not entirely satisfied in the end? Our product comes with a full satisfaction promise!
Thorn Resistant Gardening Gloves
- Puncture resistant padded palm and reinforced fingertips
- Elbow-length gauntlet cuff protects forearms
- Knuckle guard gives added protection from thorns
- Form fitting spandex back for comfort and flexibility
- Whimsical printed floral fingertips for added grip
Garden Gloves with Claw
- ★ Perfect for Digging and Quick Planting- garden gloves are made with 4 strong and durable claws on each easy for you to do all the yard work like digging, to remove weeds, planting seeds and seedlings, You can forget about wounds, dirty fingers and broken nails.
- ★ Waterproof and Breathable Design：The breathable nylon knitting on the back , keeping your hands cool and comfortable, and breathable to keeps your hands clean & dry even in summer; the gloves are puncture resistant and the claws are made with durable abs plastic to protect your fingers and hands.
- ★ Easy to clean：Directly with water, Perfect for bulb digging, planting, cultivating, composting in loose soil. No matter how you can rake up leaves, they can meet your needs in gardening.
Gloves with Micro Foam Coating
- 100% Nylon Gloves Shell with coating
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND DURABLE: These gloves are flexible so you can do all the work easily in your garden by keeping our hand and palm dry. Keeps your hands clean and keep the dirt outside of your hand
- COOL AND COMFORTABLE TO WEAR: 100% Nylon shell, 100% Micro foam coating covering the palm and finger and makes you feel comfortable no matter you are building a plant cage while enjoying your coffee
- EVERY GARDNER’S BEST FRIEND: Put them through a long day of digging, carrying rocks, pulling weeds, cut and carry the branches these outdoor gloves works perfect
- PERFECT GIFT: Perfect gift for your wife and all women who love gardening
- 00% MONEY BACK : These gloves come with 30 days money back . So if you feel at any point these don’t fit your need you can return them with no question asked
Pruning shears are a great help in controlling the plants in your garden bed and flower beds, especially the busy ones.
- Choose a pair of pruners that can easily fit the palm of your hand.
- Bypass pruners are best for live plants or green wood.
- Anvil pruners are better for dead wood. Don’t use them on fresh, green plants and stems as they can easily cut them.
Fiskars Steel Pruning Shears
- These hand pruners are ideal for cutting stems and getting clean cuts on light branches. Easy-open lock protects the blade during transport and storage
- Fully hardened, precision-ground steel blade stays sharp, even through heavy use
- Low-friction coating helps blade glide through wood, prevents the blades from gumming up with sap and debris and helps the blades resist rust
- Maximum cutting capacity: 5/8 inch diameter
- Lifetime warranty
Sharp Bypass Pruning Shears
- Drop forged body and handles, quality blade made of high carbon steel with Ultra-fine Polishing Technology.
- Ideal for deadheading, trimming, shaping on tree, roses, annuals, vegetable, flower gardens, bonsai and other plants.
- Ergonomically designed non-slip handles are strong,lightweight,and comfortable.
- Sap groove design to help keep pruning shears from sticking by channeling off sap.
- Pruners can cut up to 3/4″ diameter size tree branches.This may vary depending on tree species.
Vivosun Pruning Shear
- REDUCE HAND STRAIN: These micro tip snips are built spring-loaded so that they automatically push themselves open without you having to do the work which greatly reduces hand fatigue making these snips great for those with arthritis, carpal tunnel, hand or wrist issues. Comfort Grip handles will make it easy to work for long periods of time without discomfort
- ULTRA SHARP BLADES: These quality snips come with stainless steel precision-sharpened blades and are ready to tackle all of your deadheading, trimming, while giving a cleaner cut and tackling all your shaping needs for your roses thorny shrubs, annuals, vegetable, bonsai and small flower gardens
- SECURE, EASY TO OPERATE LOCK: These micro tip snips feature a safe and secure sideways locking mechanism that keeps your blades protected and closed when not in use. The design of these pruning snips are perfect to use whether you are right or left handed with ease
- MAKE PRECISE CUTS: With these micro tip snips, you can easily get between plants to “clip and snip” only the area or part that you want to cut with one-hand and without damaging the other vital stems and branches of your other plants.Care: Clean blades after each use
- What You Get: VIVOSUN Precision Pruner and our friendly customer service
Garden Anvil Pruning Shears
- ✂️ PROFESSIONAL PRUNERS are recommended by gardeners and first time users. The garden clippers that give a precise cut are Ideal for plants , flowers and bushes or herb scissors This is great gardening tools and is a must have clipper to add to your essential garden tool set .
- ✂️ SAFETY LOCK The branch cutter designed with you in mind. Easy to use for garden tools especially for smaller hands and has a safety lock when not in use.
- ✂️ STAINLESS STEEL BLADES -for an effortless clean cut the garden shears are made with high quality stainless steel for easy pruning and an east tree trimmer .
- ✂️ ERGONOMIC RUBBER HANDLES -mockins garden clippers are made for a pain free gardening experience with comfort and ease. Say goodbye to arthritic pain!
- ✅ ✅ CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: LIFETIME WARRANTY OR FULL REFUND – Our customers are our number 1 priority. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us and we will resolve any issues you may have. Snip with a smile!
A gardening hoe will help you in preparing your garden and plant beds. They also aid in cutting down the weeds. The type of hoe you choose should depend on the kind of garden you have.
If you have a vegetable garden, a wide hoe is needed. However, if you have a perennial garden, you need to use a more delicate, thinner hoe.
- Look for a hoe with a comfortable handle and a long reach.
- A sharp blade is easier to use and works better than the dull ones.
- If you use it for weeding, choose an open square head.
Pro Forged Eye Hoe
- 54-inch professional grade premium north american white ash handle
- White ash handles give optimum ratio of resistance and flexibility
- 7-inch eye hoe head
- Use on farm or ranch for a lifetime of use
- Tru pro is the contractors choice for professional use
Hoe and Cultivator Hand Tiller
- Carbon steel blade and head for heavy duty use
- Ergonomic rubber handle is more comfortable and grippy
- Solid oak for extra strength and durability
- Perfect hand tiller for flower and vegetable gardens
- Lifetime warranty
Steel Impact Resistant Garden Hoe
- Added handle: Has long handles and an extra handle for added leverage helps reduce the strain on your back
- Large blade: 6.13″ Shank blade
- Lightweight: durable design that weighs under 5lbs
12-Gauge Warren Hoe
- 100% Made in the USA
- Commercial grade
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Extra thick 12 gauge steel
- Extended steel ferrule increases strength
Trowels are essential garden hand tools. They are important for transplanting bedding plants, seedlings, and herbs, for transferring to containers, as well as for digging out weeds.
- The handle should fit your hand comfortably.
- Select a broad blade when moving more soil to a container while a narrow blade is useful when digging up weeds and rocks from the soil.
- Trowels made with stainless steel may cost more, but they are more durable and tend to last longer.
Stainless Steel Heavy Duty Gardening Tool Set
- 【Premium Garden Tools 】- The gardening tool sets includes a large trowel, small trowel, cultivator, hand rake, weeder, pruning shears and an Oxford cloth tote to keep all your right tools packed away, which are robust, so you don’t need to worry about rust and damage. High quality, enough durable to cut through thick weeds. Stainless steel are the best gardening tools and are easier to fix up your garden.
- 【A Neat Pocket to Hold all your Bacic Tools】 – the nice storage tote bag are designed to hold all the right gardening tools to ensure you won’t lose any of your favorite tools.Made of extra-sturdy 600D Oxford cloth, it’s an easy-to-clean tote that resists tears and protects your gear; pack your all your great tools in the deep pockets, each with an elastic cord, to effortlessly carry to and from your garden.
- 【Sturdy and Stainless Steel Garden Set】: Each tool has an ergonomically made soft handle, fashioned from high-quality TRP, that fits comfortably in small and large hands, on top of that, they’re intuitively designed to provide plenty of leverage and save you effort and strain when planting, weeding, and digging. Precisely scaled stainless steel blades that remain sharp for cutting. Sawtooth shovel for easy digging, 2.0 mm thickness, ensuring perfect insertion into the soil.
- 【Comfortable and Easy to Store】 – Non-slip handles for comfortable grip. Reduce stress on your wrists and hands. Each tool comes with a handy hanging hole on the handle makes them easy to be stored.
- 【Garden Tool Gifts for Women and Men】- Your garden-obsessed friend, wife, husband, parents and grandparents will be surely satisfied with our premium 7 in 1 gardening tool set when they are gifted on their birthday, anniversary, Valentine’s Day, Christmas, and any other cause for celebration; if you need any advice or product support, please contact our excellent customer service team who will happily respond to your question within 12 hours.
Bend-Proof Garden Trowel
- ▲ Very Sturdy:The Garden Trowel is Solid One-piece design, won’t loosen, bend at the neck or break while digging, Made of Aluminum material, Surprisingly light and remarkably strong never rust
- ▲Very handy: The Garden Hand Transplanter is Easy to handle in any direction, Ergo and soft grip, Non-slip thumb pad for a more custom fit and slip protection, minimizes hand & wrist stress while maximizing power. the handle is Ergonomic, at the end of handle is Hexagonal Arc surface, fit well for your hand
- ▲Very Functional: The Garden hand shovel Ideal for transplanting small plants and flowers. Sharp blade easily cuts through compacted soil. Use to scoop out Potting soil or Fertilizer, filling bird feeders, Pet food scoop, Narrow shovel, all-Purpose trowel
- ▲Unique Radian Blade Design: Work as Transplanter and Scooper. Easy to Read Inch and Centimeter, Moderate Size Capacity, Make Work easily during Potting Soil and Transplanting plant or seedlings
- ▲Fit for indoor garden and Outdoor garden .Pretty craft. Big Hole Dia 10mm in the handle for Easy Storage
Edward Tools Garden Trowel
- Most heavy duty garden hand trowel tool on the market
- One piece stainless steel is bend proof making it the best hand shovel for working rocky or heavy clay soils
- Oversize trowel head makes for quicker work as soil can be moved in greater volume
- Ergonomic rubber grip with contoured finger grips and palm rest
- Lifetime warranty – Find a way to bend this garden hand shovel and we will replace it no questions asked
Aluminum Hand Trowel
- Award-winning ergonomic garden trowel with unique, patented blade for optimal performance in all soil conditions
- Ultra-lightweight, die-cast aluminum blade is stronger than Steel and will never rust
- Ergonomic natural radius grip provides extra leverage and reduces hand and wrist stress
- Over molded handle with a comfortable non-latex, thermoplastic grip for comfort and ease of use
- Ideal for gardeners with limited hand strength, arthritis, or carpal tunnel syndrome
You might also like: Tools For Watering Your Garden Better – Must Have
If you don’t want to use a garden house, a watering can will come in handy. They are great for seedlings and herbs. If you have a container garden, a watering can is a must-have item as well.
- Plastic watering cans are lighter than metal ones, but, they generally don’t last as long.
- Choose a stainless steel or galvanized metal can as they are resistant to rusting.
- Before you choose the size of the watering can, consider your strength as well. A gallon of water weighs more than 8 pounds.
- The handle should allow you to carry a full can. It should easily pour, too.
- If your kids or elderly parents will be using the watering can, consider purchasing the two-handled ones.
- It is ideal to keep two sizes: A larger one with a sprinkler head for your outdoor garden and a smaller one with a longer neck for your houseplants.
Behrens Steel Watering Can
- High quality watering can
- Durable the strength of steel; Weather resistant won’t rust
- Vintage/classic look
- Dimensions: 19-1/2-inch w by 11-inch d by 14-inch h, wt: 4.7-pound
- Rosehead does not remove
2-Gallon Watering Can
- Plastic Blow-Mold 2 Gallon Watering Can
- Size: 17″L x 7.25″W x 13″H
- Color: Hunter Green
- Holds 2 Gallons and Has 1.5 Inch Opening
- Made in USA!
Aqua Rite Watering Can
- Holds 56 oz. = 1/2 gallon
- Comfortable, easy-to-use handle
- Long stem spout controls water flow
- Size: Width 12 in (x) Depth 4.25 in (x) Height 7.5 in
- One-piece construction eliminates leaks
- 100% UV stabilized polypropylene plastic ensures long lasting color and withstands extreme weather conditions + BPA free
Water is important to any garden. It’s important that the garden hose you use reach and spray every area of your garden. Having an adjustable nozzle can help you control the pressure of the water and the spray radius.
- There are three basic hose diameters: 1/2 inch, 5/8 inch, and 3/4 inch.
- The length of the hose can affect the water pressure. The longer it is, the lower the pressure will be.
- Hoses made with vinyl are less expensive and lighter. However, they don’t last as long as the rubber ones and they tangle much easier.
Expandable Garden Hose
- DESIGNED TO MAKE YOUR LIFE EASIER: The newest design expandable water hose pipe never tangles, twists or kinks. Only 1.8 lbs, after getting your work done, just simply rewind it into a basket or hose hanger. Lightweight, collapsible, easy storage makes your life easier.
- A RETRACTABLE HOSE SUITABLE FOR MULTIPLE PURPOSES: Expanding quickly, while a brass valve at the end allows better control of the flow of water, flexible length and proper water flow to support multiple purposes, such as gardening, watering, car/boat washing, pet bathing or pool cleaning, returns to original length in seconds when the water is out, an amazing hose you will never regret buying.
- PREMIUM QUALITY MAKES USEFUL LIFE MUCH LONGER: Triple layer latex inner wrapped by newest and strongest interwoven elasticated fabric, with 3/4″ USA standard solid brass fittings, our hoses are endurance tested to 1800-2000 uses while the typical hose is only 200-250 uses under the water pressure of 145 PSI/10 Bar. No more bursts, cracks, leaks or corrosion, it’s time to say goodbye to your old style leaking hose!
- BONUS FREE SPRAY NOZZLE: TheFitLife new spray nozzle, providing 8 patterns support to fulfill your different watering purposes, ease of use and more durable than the typical fragile nozzle, completely free bonus!
- GET YOUR EXPANDABLE HOSE NOW: Available in 25 feet, 50 feet, 75 feet, 100 feet and they are connectable for getting a longer size, like 125 feet, 150 feet or 200 feet. You’ll feel 100% satisfaction from the moment you received our expandable garden hose and we are quite sure that you will be super-impressed with the durability, protability, versatility and high quality of it.
VIENECI 100ft Expandable Hose
- EXPAND 33FT TO 100FT MAGICALLY: The flexible hose starts out from 33 FT; when the water is turned on the hose quickly expands up to 3 times in length (100 FT), and restore in minutes when water has gone. Make your garden simple without having to work so hard.
- 9 FUNCTIONS SPRAY NOZZLE：The sprayer boasts non-slip and comfortable grip and rotating bezel for choosing 9 spray patterns: Full, Flat, Shower, Cone, Jet, Soaker, Angle, Mist and Center. Great for house/car/floor/yard washing, garden watering, pet cleaning, having fun or business use.
- NO MORE LEAKS: Heavy duty hose with double layered latex core & Solid brass fittings, which can withstand water pressure up to 12 Bar. Not only ensures its service life, also keep you away from the hidden danger of pipe’s burst. No more worries about leaks, tear or cracks!
- KINK FREE GARDEN HOSE: Using the extra-flexible material, high strength tough woven casing, it can efficiently protect latex pipe. The advanced design will never kink, tangle or twist. Help you get rid of all the obsession when using an polyester fabric or plastic pipe.
- EASY TO USE AND STOREGE: SUPER EASY TO USE AND STORE: Retractable, lightweight, highly portable, flexible hose, simple way to save your storage space. Just drain water from the hose when not in use, store out of direct sun. Plus, you also have a water hose hanger, This is designed to hold the water pipe.
Nifty Grower Garden Hose
- 100 FOOT EXPANDING WATER HOSE for yard and garden. Very flexible expandable hose up to 3 times in length. Just right for reaching your entire property with just one hose.
- SUPER DURABLE DOUBLE LATEX inside is very strong. The outside is tough 3750D Polyester fabric. This hose won’t crack, break, split or crush under normal conditions. You can expect to get great service from this hose for years to come.
- FREE 8 PATTERN HOSE NOZZLE – durable zinc alloy construction; the rubberized outer coating is slip-resistant and comfy; water controlling knob for changing the water pressure; rotating bezel for easy choosing kind of spray. Select right type of the stream and water plants, clean garden or pool, shower pet or wash car
- BONUS COVER is great for storing this premium quality flexible hose during the off season. Also helpful for transporting the hose to another location. We include 4 brass gaskets so you get a secure no-leak connection every time. These won’t rust or corrode.
- COMPACT AND LIGHT WEIGHT making it easy to carry or drag from one part of your yard to the next. When not in use, the hose contracts to 1/3 its in-use maximum length. Very convenient to curl and store out of the way.
If it’s your first time to get your hands in dirt gardening, the process starts with gathering all your proper tools. Make sure to have these tools ready before you begin planting to make gardening a lot easier and a more enjoyable and fruitful hobby.
You can also find gardening products I use in my videos here <---
I now have an Amazon Influencer’s storefront. I put the products I use, in my posts and Youtube Gardening videos, there. Shopping there is free and the site gets a percentage of sales. Thanks!
You can go to my storefront using this secure link <----
If you need seeds, this is the company I use <--- and if you use code: farmer1 at checkout, you'll get 10% off your order!
Leave a Reply