Basic Home Gardening Tips & Tricks
I gathered up some basic home gardening tips and tricks to help with this year’s vegetable garden as well as your garden beds and thought I would share them with you!
When I first started out I considered myself a beginner gardener, of course. I had tried my hand at growing a couple of garden plants but I had a little better luck in the house with ivy and even a few rose bushes outside.
Hubby was contacted by a company to build a raised bed and use their mulch to start it. So, we jumped in and gave it a shot. We learned many things about vegetable gardening last year and I am sure we’ll learn many more this year.
This list has some of the best advice for beginner gardeners. You don’t even need a green thumb to start. And if you’re wondering when the right time to start your successful gardening is, it’s better to get a head start on learning all you can now.
You might also like: Container Vegetable Gardening For Beginners Indoors Or Outdoors
Here are a few topics we’ll cover here and elsewhere on the blog:
- Variety of reasons why you need beneficial insects
- Plant tags / plant labels for your different plants
- Raised beds vs an in ground plants garden
- What if you have a small garden instead of a large garden and how much is enough room
- Beginning gardener tips on how to achieve new growth for your different types of plants and vegetable plants
- The easiest way to use wood chips so you don’t have to pull weeds
- The best way to handle your healthy plant if it has water loss
- Organic garden or chemical fertilizers for a variety of plants
- What are the right plants to grow herbs to freeze and use all year
- How organic matter and organic material can give you some of the best results for your fertile soil
- Soil type and ph level
I hope that these tips bring success and provide you with all your plant needs for the new gardeners out there. Even if this isn’t your first garden these are still very helpful vegetable gardening tips.
You might also like: Vegetable Gardening For Beginners Let’s Get Started!
If you are looking for beginner home gardening tips & tricks or if you are just starting a garden, these tips should help!
Let’s dig in:
I hope these tips help you with your home gardening journey! Good luck! Please leave us your best tips and tricks in the comments below!
You can also find gardening products I use in my videos here <---
You can go to my storefront using this secure link <----
If you need seeds, this is the company I use <--- and if you use code: farmer1 at checkout, you'll get 10% off your order!
Questions People Often Ask Me:
- How Do I Make DIY Bug Sprays For Indoor Plants?
- What Herbs Grow Well Together?
- What Is A Potting Soil Bag Garden?
- How Much Potting Soil Do I Need For Pots In My Container Garden?
- What Are True Low Light Houseplants?
- How Do I Go About Amending Raised Bed Garden Soil?
- I Think I Have Sunburned Tomato Leaves, WHAT?!
- Many People Also Want To Know How To Grow Your Own Food Year Round
- What Are The Best Vegetable Gardening Apps?
- How Can I Do DIY Vermicomposting?