Best Gardening Apps!
I rarely head out to my garden without taking my phone with me because I almost ALWAYS find something that I want to Google. From a weird look a plant has, to a bug I saw, or maybe a coloring or weird shape of a vegetable.
That’s why I decided to do a roundup of Android and ios Gardening Apps, to help us both! If you need anything from a :fr: gardening planner to a virtual garden planner, or even a landscape planner, these apps will help you design your garden. I am excited to use them to plan my garden from now on!
You’ll even be able to learn moon gardening and rain harvesting from these apps, too! Who knew?!
Let’s get started with these Gardening Apps:
The Garden Planner adapts to your own area using our database of over 5000 weather stations. Print your own personalized planting chart showing how many of each plant you require and when to sow, plant and harvest them.
Expert advice whenever you need it. The Garden Planner has over 250 vegetables, herbs, fruit and flowers plus videos and written guides covering everything you need to know to plan and produce your most successful garden yet.
Have you always wanted a kitchen garden but you have no idea how to get started? Gardroid helps you to harvest your own vegetables by providing useful information about the cultivation methods of various vegetables.
This app provides:
• Suitable sowing and harvesting periods
• The desired temperature to sow
• Helpful tips for taking care of the plant
• The right sowing depth, row distance and spacing between plants
• Track the progress of your vegetables
• Add your own notifications to each plant in your garden
• Write down your notes inside the notebook
• Gardroid allows you to put the probable harvesting day for each plant in your calendar, so you have an idea when you’ll be able to enjoy your fresh crops!
For the experienced gardener and novice alike, this guide contains everything you need to grow your own delicious and nutritious vegetables. And, unlike other vegetable gardening guides, where you have to plow through chapter after chapter to find the information you need, this guide displays simple, step-by-step instructions, numerous illustrations, bulleted lists, hyper-linked information, and even a glossary of terms.
“The Vegetable Gardening Guide” contains everything you need: from a list of tools … all the way to instructions for canning and preserving your vegetables. It includes growing season information for the U.S., Great Britain, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. It even contains nutritional information for each vegetable, and mouth-watering recipes such as, fried green tomatoes, zucchini bread and watermelon smoothies. So, whether you have a backyard, access to a community garden, or only a small balcony to call your own, this is the only vegetable gardening guide you’ll ever need.
Have you ever wondered how much rain falls on your roof during a typical rain storm? Use this simple rain harvesting calculator to find out. You will be amazed at how much water can be collected from your roof (or any other surface) during even the shortest of rain storms. Why not collect and store this wonderful natural resource and put it to good use later to water your organic garden?
A simple calculator interface allows for the input of:
Catchment surface area in square feet or square meters
Rainfall in inches or millimeters
Surface efficiency as a percentage
Number of collection points
The final result is then presented in total gallons or liters of collected runoff. Gallons or liters per collection point is also calculated when more than one collection point is entered into the calculator.
Gardening Manager is an app that lets you track what you’re planting throughout the season. You’ll create a gardening diary for notes and recording growing patterns for the seasons to come. With the notes, you learn from mistakes and keep from making the same mistakes in your garden in the future. You can take pictures of your fruits and vegetables and add them into your diary, too.
1. Various alarms
– You will never forget to water your plants again.
– You can set alarms for fertilizing, spraying pesticide and so on. Custom tasks are also available.
– When you set the alarm, it will remind you on time.
Plant diary is an essential app for anyone who is taking gardening and planting seriously.
Plant diary allows you to define a set of alarms for each plant in your garden and get reminder when an action (like watering) should be performed on a plant.
With Plant Diary you will never forget to water your plants as it will always remind you to water your plants.
Current feature are:
* Define alarms and scheduling for different activities on the plant
* Track the growth and health of your plants
* Track expense for your plants
* Track images for your plant
Can gardening by the Moon affect plants in your garden? This app will give you specific gardening advice based on the current Moon phase and Zodiac sign.
* Specific Moon Gardening Advice
* Best Design App for Moon Gardening
* Comprehensive Moon and Sun information
* Moon Calendar with Watering Schedule
Moon gardening is a centuries old practice. The Moon is our closest celestial neighbor and the most prominent object in the night sky. Although the Moon is so much smaller than the Sun, it strongly affects everything on the Earth, including many aspects of your life. Not only tides and animals are affected by the Moon phases, but also they influence human emotions, relationships, blood pressure and even plants.
How does it work? Just as the Moon pulls the tides in the oceans, it also pulls the subtle bodies of water, causing moisture to rise in the earth, which encourages plant growth. When the water rises, plants take up nutrients faster, making it an ideal time to plant. Grow plants faster and discover new amazing results!
Garden Compass’ intuitive app gives your plants a voice. Our unique and personalized care calendar seamlessly ties together your plants and our experts through a simple and understandable platform.
Whatever your plant grumbles, we have got you covered:
• Experts at your fingertips?
How about 50 of them
• Don’t know the name of a plant or flower?
We love plant identification but don’t stop there
• Pest infestation or problem with your plants?
The experts have got you covered
• What do you do with your garden and when?
Let us tell you, monthly reminders for YOUR garden
Let’s face it, we all turn to experts for advice when we need it.
We have designed this app with some of the best experts in the world, and you, in mind. Hundreds of thousands of you have put your trust in us to help with your garden.
Vegetable gardening is a wonderful hobby which is practiced by millions of people everyday. Gardening in general is a great stress reliever. Vegetable Tree is designed for gardening enthusiast in mind. The application design reflects the calm nature of the vegetable gardening. Each vegetable image is hand selected among thousands of images to capture the essence of gardening. Apart from covering the basics of sowing, growing and harvesting of each vegetable, the Vegetable Tree application also provides information about vital characteristics of each vegetable including seed depth, germination soil temperature, phRange, indoor and outdoor requirements and much much more.
– Browse through a list of constantly growing vegetable catalog
– An original and one of a kind feature called “Plant Now” which will recommend plants to the users based on their location and season.
– Remotely updatable vegetable catalog
– Learn the tips/tricks of growing vegetables
– Add vegetables to your personal garden
– Change planting dates through an interactive calendar when you press on the planted date
– Track progress using text and picture notes
– Share your notes on Facebook and Twitter by pressing and holding on any note
– Built in email support
– Filter vegetables by seasons
– Easily delete vegetables from your garden by swiping right to left on the vegetable
– Days to harvest. Now you can see when your vegetable will be ready for harvesting. It also indicates whether the vegetable is overdue or not. You can also change the days to harvest and the harvest date will change automatically.
– Companion planting information
– Bugs related to vegetables
– 3D Touch Support
Garden Time Planter App For ios For Android
The Garden Time app from Burpee (<— click and use code: BURPEE5 to get $5 off $25!) is the perfect tool to help gardeners know when to sow, transplant and expect to harvest vegetables and herbs specific to their garden region. The app automatically creates a task list to notify the user when their next sow or transplant date arrives. Included within the app is a full database of plants, local weather, and links to how-to gardening videos.
I hope this list of Gardening Apps helps you to get your hands dirty! What are your favorites?
You can also find gardening products I use in my videos here <---
You can go to my storefront using this secure link <----