What is the best gift to give to a friend or a family member who is into gardening or has a green thumb?
Is it a new set of pruning sheers or the best selling books about gardening?
Whatever special gifts you’re planning to give, it’s best to look for gifts that will encourage their creativity and love of gardening.
The Perfect Gardening Gifts For Any Gardener
Whether they’re a gardening expert or a person who just found a love for the garden, giving them something gardening related will definitely be appreciated and maybe even rewarded at harvest time!
In this gift guide, you’ll find not only the best new garden tools and the best new gizmo to give but also an extensive and curated list of gifts that any gardener will love even for dad’s garden. This includes kits, baskets, and books.
Convert your unproductive lawn and landscape areas into fruitful edible gardens with this practical guide overflowing with ideas, plans, designs, and know-how.
Out with the lawn and in with the food! That’s the battle cry of millions of modern gardeners who are not only looking to reduce the amount of time and energy they have to spend tending a lawn, but they’re also looking to improve the lives of their family, friends, and neighbors by supplying them with fresh, homegrown food. In the United States alone, 46 million acres of land are covered in turfgrass (that’s more acreage than corn and soybeans combined!). Imagine all the good that would come if that land were dedicated to growing food instead!
Converting unused areas of the landscape into food gardens helps mitigate the effects of climate change, reduces food miles, improves food security, and allows us to be a better steward of our little slice of the planet. But how do you get started? Which plants do you choose? Is there a series of best practices to follow to successfully convert your yard into an edible oasis so that it’s not just high-yielding, but it’s also attractive? Growing an Edible Landscape is here to help answer all of these questions and many more.
Setting up an edible landscape is much more than just placing a few tomato-filled raised beds in the middle of the lawn, though for some gardeners, this might be a logical place to start. The eventual goal, however, is to have a landscape filled with layers of fruitful plants combined together to produce edible harvests for as many months of the year as possible. To reach that end, there’s much to plan and do to ensure your success.
Authors Gary Pilarchik of @therustedgarden and Dr. Chiara D’Amore have devised the perfect guidebook to take you from “turfgrass overwhelm” to consistent harvests of a huge diversity of homegrown edible plants. And the best part is—you can create an edible paradise whether your yard is large or small, sunny or shaded, urban or rural, or level or sloped.
A few highlights of the systems and techniques outlined in these pages include:
- The phases of the transformation process and how they are different for everyone
- Real-world, sensible garden design options for edible yards
- Step-by-step projects to get growing today
- How to choose the edible plants that are best for your conditions
- Practical plant-care tips for everything from seed starting to fertilizing and watering
- Pick-and-choose menus to help you combine productive plants in an attractive way
- Ways in which your edible landscape can cultivate community
Also included are 25 profiles of common and uncommon plants for an edible yard. From raspberries and asparagus to fruit trees and dandelions, these food plants are great additions to any edible landscape plan.
Start small or go big—it’s your choice! By saying goodbye to lawn and hello to an edible landscape, you’ll soon be starting on a deeply personal journey toward a more self-sufficient and flavorful life.
Hisea sent me gardening boots that have quickly become my new gardening BFFs.
First off, they’re super comfy. I mean, I could spend hours in them without even realizing I’ve got boots on. No more achy feet after a long day in the garden!
But here’s the best part – they’re waterproof. They’re perfect for after a rain or in the fall months when there’s a lot more mud in the garden.
Whether I’m digging, planting, or weeding, I’ve got stability, traction, and feel confident I am not going to slip in the mud or climbing over things in the garden or going back up the steps to the house. (I recently slipped in tennis shoes turning the sprinklers on and tore my meniscus, so this is important…)
Plus, they’re cute! Which of course we all know is important! lol But I do love that they have so many design styles to choose from – you’re sure to find one you love!
If you’re in the market for a pair of gardening boots that’ll make your gardening life easier, cozier, and more stylish, I highly recommend giving these a try.
Another thing I really like is how easy they are to clean. Boots I’ve had in the past get caked on mud on them and they are hard to clean – even after you get the caked mud off, they’re still dirty. There’s something about the gloss on these that makes the mud and dirt come right off and they look like new!
And right now you can get 15% off when you use code: Dian15 at checkout!
- 100% Waterproof & Insulated – 5mm neoprene boots provide flexibility and shock absorption, fully waterproof and heat retention, keeping feet dry and warm.
- More Stability – Durable molded outsoles provide great stability on uneven terrain, slip-resistant & self-clean. Whether you are working, hunting, fishing, camping or playing outside, these breathable and waterproof boots would keep your feet dry and warm in cold water and mud.
- Breathable – Breathable mesh lining wicks moisture and sweat, keeping your feet much dryer than normal boots.
- Lightweight and complete waterproof CR flex-foam booties with four-way stretch nylon seal out water and stretch for a better fit. And, the back gussets with cinch buckles yield a secure custom fit. What’s more the stretch-fit topline bindings snug calves to keep warmth in and cold out.
What You Need
- 1×8 board cut to two 7.5×7.5” square pieces
- 1×2 board cut to two 13” pieces
- Steel screen or fencing measuring 15×13.5”
- Bowl with 6 to 7” diameter
- Rope for the handle
Tools You Need
- Measuring tape
- Router with straight bit
- Wood clamp
- Pneumatic nail gun or stapler with 1” nails and 1/2” samples
- Cordless (or wired) drill with 1/2” drill bit
How To Do It
1. Using your tape measure, align the bowl to the two square pieces of wood (measuring 7.5×7.5”) so that it is centered on the board. With the pencil, trace around half of the bowl to mark the curvature of the basket wire.
2. Clamp the board down. With the narrowest straight bit you have, plunge the bit halfway and maneuver the router so that you can trim out along the U line of the board.
3. Cut the mesh to size (if it’s not measuring 15×13.5”). Using the staple gun, pin the steel screen in place to the U line you just cut. Make sure that the staple straddles the steel and the pins into the wood track.
4. The 13” boards is the extra support for the basket. Using the nail gun and the nails, staple it through the end boards.
5. Bore a hole with the 1/2” bit on each end of the basket then thread a rope to serve as its handle.
If creating your own gardening harvest basket might take you a lot of time, you can also choose to buy a ready made one like these:
What To Stuff Those Baskets?
You may choose to leave it as is or you can also stuff those gardening baskets with more goodies.
Garden-themed gift baskets would need some gardening tools such as:
Plant care is self-care. Spending time with nature reduces stress, anxiety, and depression while boosting your immune system, reducing blood pressure, aiding sleep, and improving concentration. Garden plants also remove toxins from the air and release fresh oxygen for us to breathe. This will be one of the top gift ideas for self-awareness.
Perfect for budding beginners and rooted in a journey of self-awareness, learn through mindful moments of watering, feeding and simply appreciating plants how to grow alongside your own leafy buddies.
This feel-good book offers a unique insight into how plants enrich our physical, mental and spiritual well-being with:
- Care guides for 20 favorite houseplants
- Self-care rituals and meditations centered around your plants
- Plant care troubleshooting tips
- Projects for botanical crafts, aromatherapy and skincare
- Botanical drinks and eats
Learn how not to kill your cactus, how to ‘bloom where you’re planted’ and how to love yourself by loving your plants.
Grow your own delicious food literally anywhere. In Home Hydroponics, hydroponic-growing pro Tyler Baras (aka Farmer Tyler) shows you how easy it is to build your own soilless growing systems to cultivate greens, veggies, herbs, and more.
- Turn a living room armoire into a food-growing machine
- Build a hydroponic wall garden for the dining room
- Convert a bar cart into a mobile hydroponics system
- Grow scented herbs in a unique hanging unit
- Fill a kitchen window with hydroponic suction cup planters
- Cultivate your own food on a compact corner shelf in your bedroom
With hydroponics, you can grow productive plants anywhere, even in the total absence of natural sunlight. Home Hydroponics covers everything from crop selection and lighting to nutrient management and site selection. Turn almost any room in your home into a mini food farm with the resources and projects found here.
Yes, tiny plants are the ideal solution for plant keepers who don’t have much space, but even if you’ve got all the room in the world, their adorableness is reason alone to grow these mini wonders. These are the eternal puppies, kittens, and babies of the plant world—they never grow out of their cuteness because their genetics keep them itty-bitty for their entire lives.
Prepare for cuteness overload with:
- Profiles of dozens of miniature houseplants, including aquatic, carnivorous, flowering, succulent, and tropical varieties
- Detailed growing information and tips for success
- A fascinating look at the botany of miniature houseplant varieties
- Advice on how to stylishly display your tiny plant collection
- How-to lessons on the basics of propagating mini houseplants to share with friends
- Details on the best tiny houseplants for terrarium growing
From the sweet blooms of micro orchids and the soft, smooth texture of lithops, to the frog foot–shaped foliage of the creeping oak fig and the tiny orbs of the string-of-pearls, you’ll fall in love with these little curiosities before you can say #plantnerd.
Take your love of plants to the next level and start growing some food with this modern, easy-to-follow guidebook that shows you everything you need to know to grow edible plants all year round!
Did you know you could grow vegetables, fruits, and herbs in containers? Well, now you can take your houseplants to the next level by growing home-grown produce and seasoning that will taste delicious in all of your favorite dishes. This is one of my top favorite garden gifts.
How to Grow Your Own Food identifies 50 common, easy-to-grow edible plants from herbs to vegetables, along with detailed care instructions and beautiful illustrations of each plant. You’ll find everything you need to know about building your container garden including: How to choose the right size container for each plant.
- How to water (and feed!) your plants for optimal growth
- When to harvest your crops for the best flavor
- And much more!
Whether you are an expert gardener or you’re just starting your first garden, knowing a gardening hack will surely make the process a lot easier. Plus, they give you so many different options for doing things, making it an ideal gift.
Gardening Hacks is a great resource and is perfect for all gardening skill levels even, beginner gardeners. If you are looking to expand your crop and beautiful garden, or you are simply searching for other ways to make it easier to care for your extensive plant collection, knowing a more simplified way can do the trick.
Plant lovers will love this great gardening gift, with more than 300 great ideas to save time and money with the Gardening Hacks. You will find everything that you need to know to make your garden grow – inside and out.
The Gardening Hacks includes helpful tips such as:
- Adding a pinch of cinnamon to help prevent fungal diseases which might prevent your plants from maturing.
- Keeping your discarded eggshells which can serve as an all around tool: As an organic seed starter to a repellent against snails and slugs.
- Deterring weeds from sprouting using newspapers.
- Creating your own seed packet catalog to keep your seeds organized.
Whatever kind of garden you are keeping, whether it’s an herb garden or a fruits and vegetable one, the Gardening Hacks can help you keep your plants and vegetables flourishing.
If you love art and gardening or maybe a plant lover wanting to try something new, then Watercolor Botanical Garden is the book for you its a modern approach to painting bold flowers, plants, and cacti. They have something for everyone.
This is an easy-to-follow book that will show how anyone can paint bright watercolor flowers and botanicals. Featuring colorful step-by-step images, this book shows how to master the basics of watercolors and then expand your color palette to create boldly unconventional floral artwork.
Watercolor Botanical Garden features everything you need to know, including:
- Color theory and mixing for unique shades
- Utilizing the skills of blending, gradients, and shading
- Instruction for creating 20 different plants including roses, cacti, peonies, carnations, succulents, anemones, poppies, leaves, and more
- How to incorporate multiple botanical images for a gorgeous landscape painting
Revel in flowering plants. This beautifully photographed book features simple and engaging know-how enabling you to grow, harvest, and a beautiful way to arrange a cutting garden of flowers.
An instructional guide for gardening for beginners or if you’re looking to hone your botanical skills, Growing Flowers teaches everything from caring for a cut flower garden to making simple-yet-gorgeous flower arrangements and botanical bouquets and making it one of the perfect presents.
An indispensable gardening guide for homebody horticulturists and floral foragers. Growing Flowers is a flower book with a whimsical twist, and Growing Flowers is a go-to reference for those new to herb and flower gardening. Discover flower arranging techniques using blooms, greenery, and even artichokes, vines, and berries.
They give you plenty of options to choose from, learn about tools of the trade. Get down and dirty with dirt, seasonal rotation, starting from seeds and/or seedlings, and more. This is a lovely gift for mother’s day or a great choice for any special occasion.
- Explanations of soil types and soil preparations
- A list of seasonal flowers such as peonies or garden roses for the spring and sunflowers and dahlias for the summer and fall
- Basic knowledge to create flower bouquets that include things like sprigs of greenery and even attractive weeds
Growing Flowers is a wonderful addition to any collection of garden books.
Backyard Farming: From Raising Chickens to Growing Veggies, the Beginner’s Guide to Running a Self-Sustaining Farm
Backyard Farming: From Raising Chickens to Growing Veggies, the Beginner’s Guide to Running a Self-Sustaining Farm is a simple and easy guide on how you can grow, raise, and store your own food. With this book, you can create your own self-sustaining farm right in your backyard.
The Backyard Farming: From Raising Chickens to Growing Veggies, the Beginner’s Guide to Running a Self-Sustaining Farm allows you to create your very own micro farm right in your backyard, no matter where you are living and what size of yard you are working on: Whether it’s an urban environment, suburbs or even out in the country.
- Discover different ways on how to grow, raise, and store your own food all year round.
- Instructions on how you can raise chickens and bees to growing vegetables and planting fruit trees.
- Comparison between buying a ready made farm to starting from scratch.
This is a practical gift if you or your family members are concerned about the environment and the health and wellness of yourself and your family. Start growing and preserving your own organic food.
You’ll look like a serious gardener in no time — and the Modern Homestead Garden can help you do that. Discover how little land and effort you would need to start growing healthy and nutritious food with this book.
The Modern Homestead Garden focuses on living lightly on the land and how you can increase self-sufficiency. It doesn’t take hectares of land and heavy machineries: You can even start your own little smart garden in the comfort of your home or small backyard.
The Modern Homestead Garden author and gardening star Gary Pilarchik of The Rusted Garden will walk you step-by-step through the processing of creating and keeping a homestead garden. From laying out the planting beds, nurturing the soil, and starting with the seeds to preserving the harvest, this book will serve as your accessible guide. Which makes this one of the most useful gardening gifts I have come across.
Move at your own pace, share, and enjoy the journey with this book. Here are just a few of the things you’ll learn from the Modern Homestead Garden:
- How to build your very first homestead garden.
- Cropping profiles to get you growing quickly.
- Cost-effective ways on how to source plants and seeds.
- Feeding plants in an earth-friendly way.
- Different methods for preparing planting beds and containers.
- Prepping the soil.
- How to include cane fruits, berries, vine crops, and fruit trees.
- Easy and delicious ways on how to preserve your crops.
Check out the Modern Homestead Garden and learn more on how to cultivate a self sufficient and self reliant garden.
Grow Your Own Mini Fruit Garden: Planting and Tending Small Fruit Trees and Berries in Gardens and Containers
Start growing your own delicious and organic apples, peaches, plums, strawberries, blackberries, citrus fruits, and more with the Grow Your Own Mini Fruit Garden book.
You don’t need a green thumb to get started. Even beginners can become successful fruit farmers, as long as you know the techniques and advices offered by the book. Author Christy Wilhelmi will teach you different ways, from selecting the best small-scale fruit trees, vines, bushes and plants depending on your climate to siting and harvesting them properly.
The Grow Your Own Mini Fruit Garden book covers an extensive array of topics for your compact fruit growing garden such as:
- Turn your urban, suburban, or rural garden into a fruit factory, no matter its size
- Maximize production from edible container fruit gardens
- Grow more food in less outdoor space
- Limit your family’s synthetic pesticide consumption
- Choose varieties with increased disease resistance
- Select plants that grow well in your climate
- Maintain your fruiting plants correctly to encourage years of prolific harvests
Grow your own farmer’s market at the comforts of your own with the Vegetable Garden Pest Handbook: Identify and Solve Common Pest Problems on Edible Plants book.
In The Vegetable Garden Pest Handbook, you’ll find the simple, straightforward resources and essential tools you need to identify common garden pests and manage them without using synthetic chemical pesticides.
As the client changes and as your garden grows, it’s subject to more insects and pests. There are leaf-munching critters which can cause significant damages to your garden in just a short time, reducing your number of yields and costing you more time and money.
Whether you are a new or a seasoned favorite gardener, author and garden pro Susan Mulvihill will show you how to handle any pest issues by growing healthier plants, identifying the culprit, and effectively building an ecosystem in your garden.
With the Vegetable Garden Pest Handbook, learn how to:
- Get rid of squash bugs with minimal effort
- Screen out root maggots
- Keep cutworms at bay
- Nurture the good bugs that help control tomato hornworms
- Tackle an infestation of mites, thrips, or whiteflies
- Send cucumber beetles packing
- Limit cabbage worms with a simple, inexpensive trick
- Learn about the best earth-friendly product controls for home vegetable gardeners
- Managing pests with the use of traps and barriers
- Properly identifying the culprit
- Up to date information on the best natural products, physical pest-control tricks, and tips for managing pests with the use of traps and barriers.
Get all the know-hows that you need to successfully grow a homegrown harvest with the Grow Bag Gardening by Kevin Espiritu of Epic Gardening.
Know how to grow fruits, vegetables, herbs, and flowers without the need of heavy lifting or any digging.
This book teaches you how to utilize lightweight, eco-friendly, and fabric planter garden tote bags with plants with minimal care and space, which is a great idea for a small garden.
By reading the Grow Bag Gardening by Kevin Espiritu of Epic Gardening, you’ll learn:
- Why gardening in these special fabric planter bags results in big yields
- How this no-weed, no-mess method of gardening is a real game changer
- What makes this method so good for your plants (hint: no root circling!)
- Where and how to set up your grow bag garden to reap the biggest rewards
- Step-by-step instructions for continual harvests, sewing your own grow bags, building a specialized trellising system, caring for your grow bag garden, and more.
Having tropical plants in your home and garden is energizing.
Turn your suburban patio into a sophisticated, late night paradise by growing lush and fascinating flowers all around. If you don’t know how to get started, the Tropical Plants and How to Love Them will surely help you out.
Tropical Plants and How to Love Them and author Marianne Willburn will help you understand the different levels of care required for many common (and even uncommon) tropicals and will also introduce you to an impressive array of outstanding tropical plants with the proper care instructions.
Jump headfirst into the tropical garden keeping:
- A summer romance that ends with the first frost.
- A long-term commitment to beautify indoor and outdoor spaces.
- A friends-with-benefits relationship that yields exotic flavors and fragrances.
- A breakup with that high-maintenance beauty.
- A best friend relationship that lasts a lifetime.
Gardens can grow more than just pretty flowers: You can grow your well-being and even a deeper connection with nature.
You can also produce plant materials that you can use for creating homemade skincare, artisan crafts, natural dyes, sumptuous foods and beverage, and even medicine, that can help you start a wholesome lifestyle.
Learn how to grow dozens of plants that you can transform into different items with the A Woman’s Garden: Grow Beautiful Plants and Make Useful Things book. There are a lot of gorgeous items that you can get your hands on such as:
- Using onion skins to dye wool
- Alkanet root and lavender soap
- Soapwort multipurpose cleaner
- Rose petal facial mist
- Edible flower frittata
- Healing calendula skin salve
- Paper mache leaf lanterns
- Chamomile tincture
- Gardening projects, including a herb spiral, strawberry pallet planter, and more
Find inspiration, healing, health, and happiness in your own backyard with the A Woman’s Garden: Grow Beautiful Plants and Make Useful Things. The best part is that you will have ultimate control over your skincare. This is one of my favorite unique gardening gifts
Another gardening essential, pruning shears, can be used for all sorts of plants and bush cutting jobs. This is the perfect gift to help hone anyone’s pruning skills.
Supercharge your soil and help fight climate change while growing delicious and nutritious fruits and vegetables with the Johnny Appleseed Organic ClimateGard Fertilizer.
The Johnny Appleseed Organic ClimateGard Fertilizer is made of ingredients that any expert gardeners or avid gardener can trust.
While a lot ingredients of commercial fertilizers are made from inedible slaughterhouse and fishery materials like blood meal, feather meal and fish emulsion, which are not only harmful to the environment, but also less likely to be absorbed by plants, the Johnny Appleseed Organic ClimateGard Fertilizer’s no-kill formula is derived from the most ethical and sustainable sources.
Each ClimateGard pellet is infused with a blend of living bacteria and fungi that will continue enriching your soil even after your final application. Plus, it uses a compostable and environmentally-friendly organic cotton bag. This makes a unique gift for any garden lovers.
A seed starting potting mix is another great gift idea for your little potting soil addition to a gardening basket. It is light and comes in small bags.
This soil mix is excellent for germinating vegetables, herbs, and flowers. It is especially formulated for fast root development.
A hand-weeding tool is a very helpful new gardening tool.
This cordless weed remover can be used as crack weeders, loop weeders, and fork weeders. It can be used as a hand-in-hand partner with your pruning shears to help tackle weeds that love to grow right in the middle of your blooming flowers and veggies. This is perfect for any new growing season.
Adding some seed packets will get your loved one or friend off and running on their garden.
You can add some easy to grow herbs like dill, basil, cilantro and chives.
If the receiver loves to getting down on soil level, a kneeler board or pad will surely come in handy.
A kneeler board is a convenient 2-in-1 new garden tool that can be used as a kneeling pad and a garden stool, giving you posture support and rest while tending to your garden.
It can keep the whole body steady while you remove those nasty weeds or do other repair work. This is one of the best gardening gifts since it relieves pain from hard surfaces after long days of hard work.
Solar garden lights are a great addition to any garden décor.
They can be added in a container in your deck, below a tree in your front yard or at the ends of the vegetable garden beds.
If plain spotlights are not your thing, there are also some decorative solar garden lights to choose from.
Plant food is just the added boost your plants have been waiting for, it gives the perfect start for your bud, bloom & blossoms to promote flowers and fruit. Not only that but it also helps your delicious veggies thrive to their fullest.
- True Organic Liquid All-Purpose Plant Food is an Organic Mix of all natural plant foods with a 3-2-2 formula which provides the perfect start for your bud, bloom & blossoms to promote flowers and fruit
- PLUS an exclusive blend of proven farm-grade ingredients for plants, soil and microbes, including Fish Solubles, Sugar Molasses, Corn Steep Liquor, Soy Protein Hydrolysate, Sugar Beet Extract, Potash & Kelp
- For Best Results – Mix at a rate of 2 oz per gallon of water and use every two weeks during the growing season
- Our All-Purpose liquid is a 16 fl. oz. Concentrated Squeeze Bottle with Flip-Top Cap
- For use in-ground and container plants, including houseplants and raised garden beds for ORGANIC production
- True Organic All-Purpose Plant Food is an Organic Mix of all natural plant foods with a 5-4-5 formula which provides the perfect start for your sprightly spring veggies & greens, it gives your tomatoes the super powers to produce large, delicious fruits and it’s excellent for growing all of your favorite flowering and budding plants!
- Contains an EXTRA 4% Calcium & 1% Sulfur to give your plants an additional nutrient blast, PLUS an exclusive blend of proven farm-grade ingredients for plants, soil and microbes,including Poultry Manure, Fish Bone Meal, Potash, Soybean Meal, Seabird Guano, Shrimp and Crab Shell Meal.
- Unlike conventional fertilizers, True Organic products replenish the soil, helping to restore the Earth for future generations and keeping your own backyard biome truly organic
- For Best Results – Mix in your garden & around your plants and apply monthly during the growing season
- For use in-ground and container plants, including houseplants and raised garden beds for ORGANIC production
- True Organic Tomato & Vegetable Plant Food is an Organic Mix of all natural plant foods with a 4-5-6 formula which provides the perfect start for your sprightly spring veggies & greens, it gives your tomatoes the super powers to produce large, delicious fruits and it’s excellent for growing your favorite fragrant herbs
- Contains 6% calcium to prevent blossom end rot, PLUS an exclusive blend of proven farm-grade ingredients for plants, soil and microbes,including Poultry Manure, Fish Bone Meal, Potash, Soybean Meal, Seabird Guano, Shrimp and Crab Shell Meal.
- Our Organic blend is sure to make your Big Boy, Early Girl, Sweet 100, Cherry & Grape tomatoes the most vibrant plants you’ve grown!
- For Best Results, Apply Monthly during growing season; For use in-ground, bare root and container plants, including houseplants and raised garden beds for ORGANIC production
- Unlike conventional fertilizers, True Organic products replenish the soil, helping to restore the Earth for future generations and keeping your own backyard biome truly organic
A compost bin is a great idea for anyone who has a garden. It’s not only functional, it can also save money and the environment in the long run. Plus, it doesn’t take up much storage room.
If your gardener friend is considering making his or her own fertilizer for the garden, a compost bin is the perfect gift. Plus, there are a lot of make your own kits, too, they might enjoy.
- Large capacity—expandable to 4 feet (216 gallon)
- Easy to assemble with closure keys. Easy to move. Easy to reassemble.
- Made from 50% recycled plastic content.
- The best value composting bin on the market.
- Excellent ventilation.
- High Impact Plastic With Uv Protectant
- High Impact Plastic With Uv Protectant; 4 door access; Product Dimensions 31 x 26.5 x 5 inches; Item Weight 15 pounds; California Proposition 65 warning Yes
- Rugged, weather-resistant plastic resin
- 65 gallons 8.6 cubic feet
- Convenient lift-off lid for easy access
- Ventilation holes for proper composting
- ✔ NO SPACE? NO PROBLEM! – Don’t let tight spaces keep you from composting! Miracle-Gro’s outdoor compost bin tumbler is small enough for even the tiniest spaces! The 18.5gal (70L) volume perfectly fits your balcony, porch, patio, or rooftop garden. Finally you can compost from anywhere!
- ✔ TURN YOUR FOOD WASTE INTO GARDEN GOLD – Transform kitchen and garden waste into rich, fertile compost – the gardener’s treasured “black gold!” Ready-to-use compost will be yours in just 4-6 weeks, thanks to Miracle-Gro’s unique aeration system. Internal mixing bars speed up decomposition to make growing a happy garden easier than ever!
- ✔ REDUCE YOUR CARBON FOOTPRINT – Studies show that approximately one third of the world’s food supply goes to waste. But with Miracle-Gro’s rolling compost box you can do your part to change that. Save your compostable food and vegetable scraps, help the environment, and cook up some compost that your plants will love!
- ✔ YEAR-ROUND, HASSLE-FREE – Why should composting be a seasonal activity? Miracle-Gro’s heavy-duty design lets you keep your compost going all year round! The sturdy side-locking mechanism ensures easy loading and unloading, while the durable construction maintains a tight seal. And BPA-free, food grade, UV-protected plastic, means you won’t need to worry about harmful toxins.
- ✔ FREE BONUS GIFT – Achieve your garden goals with a FREE pair of Scotts multi-purpose gardening gloves! Each pair is latex-free, water-resistant, and features a no-slip grip, perfect for both indoor and outdoor projects. Grow your green thumb with Scotts and Miracle-Gro!
A lot of gardeners (and even non-gardeners) love growing their own herbs. But you can’t always use all the fresh herbs and you might want to save them for later. That’s where drying them comes in..
An herb drying rack is a great idea for people who love drying their herbs over time. They come in a variety of sizes and you can choose between wood, plastic, or metal.
- The herb drying rack is a great solution to the problem of how to dry large quantities of herbs, flowers and other plant material quickly in small space.
- Doesn’t absorb moisture from the plant material and become a movement which helps with quick, even and thorough drying.
- Zippered design, keeping the herbs without bothering.
- Keep the herbs safe in strong wind.
- Easy to open and storage & hanging (Free hook included).
- Built-in steer wiring ring to improve durability and make the shelves sturdy.
- 2-ft 4-Layer, snap buckles together and quickly add or remove shelves.
- Perfect for quickly and evenly drying flowers and herbs. Makes drying very simple.
- Easy to set up, fold flat for simple storage, save much space.
- Can be hung either indoor or outdoor, such as grow tent, closet space, garage.
- Multi Purpose – 2 Tiers Collapsible Drying Rack helps to dry and cue plants, buds, fruits, fish, vegetables with easy way. Also can be used to dry clothes, lingerie, toys, shoes and instore BBQ Tableware, Dishes, Food, Vegetables, Fruit, Clothing.
- Large Capacity: Φ24 inches with two tiers. You can put different things in different layers according to your requirement. Folding Size is very convenient for storage: Φ9.4 inches * 1.3inches thickness.
- Enclosed Design: Wide Zipper design , adding large open area for use. Wind prove hook can lock the dryer on the rod with 360° rotation.
- Material: Made by Polyester mesh and stainless steel bar which is moisture proof. Washable and long lasting.
- Dry Rack can be used on shower curtain rod, dry rod, back of the door by adjust the lines on the hooks.
- Easily air dry fresh herbs on this attractive hanging rack. This decorative and functional steel rack dries six bunches of your garden herbs — flowers, hot peppers and garlic too. Because there’s no electricity needed or prep work — just cut, tie and hang — you can put up herbs a few at a time, just as they reach their peak
- Works best in a room that’s cool, dry and dark.
- Powder-coated steel
- Measurements: 18″ H with 15″ diameter drying ring
Most people who are into gardening love starting their own seeds.
Seed starting can save a lot of money, too. Plus, it allows the gardener to have more control over what they grow and how their plants are started.
Having a seed starting kit is a must for every gardener. Your family member or friend who loves gardening will love a seed starting kit.
- Burpee 72 cell complete seed starting kit comes with two 36 cell planting trays and one water reservoir tray
- 72 Burpee super growing pellets
- Two plant-o-gram diagrams to note which varieties were sown where
- Six 4″ plant markers
- Expert tip: Place super growing pellets flat-side down, and add very warm water slowly for maximum expansion
- KEEP AN EYE ON YOUR GROWTH: The only design in the market- High quality clear plastic trays of this seed grow kit make it easy to observe your plants without interrupting the process.
- TOTAL CONTROL: Adjustable vents of this seed trays allow you to regulate the temperature and humidity of your seedling environment, so you have total control over the growing process
- PERFECT SIZE FOR SEED STARTING: Size of the cells: 1.5”in Length and 1.5”in Wide, these seed trays are suitable for small seeds, such as flowers, vegetables, fruits, tobacco and other plants.
- GROW HEALTH AND EFFICIENT：With drain hole at bottom of each cell for proper drainage, reduce roots oversaturating. Reusable and a great way to foster a beautiful and healthy garden.
- WHAT YOU GET – MIXC Seed Starter Tray contains: 10 x Seed Tray, 10 x Watertight Base Tray, 10 x Humidity Dome, 10 x Plant Labels (A must have for seedling)
- The Best Urban Gardening Supplies Set: Starting an indoor garden on your kitchen window sill, or in your classroom is easy with our bulk pack of organic peat seed starter trays. These seedling pots come apart easily and can be cut into individual peat pots using a pair of scissors. Your students can each take home their own little seedling cell.
- Perfect Sized Seed Starter Pots: Each seed cell or seed starter kit is just the right size for starting broccoli, lettuce, tomatoes, herbs or flowers – outdoors, in the classroom or on your windowsill. 10 trays with a total of 100 peat pot cells measure 1.75 inch width by 1.75 inch height. Once you have a nice plug plant you can easily transfer to a bigger pot or into your garden.
- Ideal Transplant Conditions: Hardening off and planting out is a delicate process made simple with our peat pot plant germination tray. Keep your seeds moist, but don’t over-water them, as the seed tray is designed to absorb moisture and will disintegrate if saturated. Our trays will help your plants develop a strong root system and prevent transplant shock. Greenfingers paper pulp pots are not too thirsty, so they won’t wick too much moisture from the soil.
- 100% Biodegradable Organic Seed Starter Trays: Help the environment by using these biodegradable pots! They are manufactured free of toxins or chemicals and will not contaminate your planting soil. The cultivation tray is the right thickness so that it will decompose naturally once planted in your plant bed or large pot. Greenfingers have the best indoor seedling starter trays, because they don’t fall apart too quickly, giving your plants enough time to sprout and grow!
- Set includes 10 Trays, 30 Bonus Plant Markers and a Planting Guide!
- 50 Seedling Seed Starting System in reusable, durable plastic tray for use in all Bounty, Ultra & Extra models
- Includes the supplies you’ll need to start your seedlings inside (AeroGarden and seeds not included)
- Our Grow Sponges are made from pure Canadian Sphagnum Peat and provide soil free, no mess, indoor growing all year round
- Seed Starting System includes: One reusable durable plastic seed starter tray, 50 Biodegradable Grow Sponges, one 3 ounce bottle of our Specially Formulated Liquid Plant Food, and a Seed Starting & Transplanting Guide
- Seeds and AeroGarden not included in the seed starting system
Another “kit” must-have for any gardener who loves starting his or her own seed or are into micro green growing is a grow light kit.
Not only that, a grow light kit can also allow them to continuously grow plants and herbs, even during winter or inside their house all year long.
- FULL SPECTRUM: Plant growing light sends out red light, blue light, cool white light and warm white light, IR and UV create a sunshine effect, which improves photosynthesis, encourages the production of chlorophyll and anthocyanidin, and increases fructification
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: LED plant lights for indoor plants is only 110W, but it equals to traditional 1000W HPS/MH lamps, full spectrum plant growing light for greenhouse is more energy-saving and environmental friendly
- EASY TO USE: Comes with a hook and adjustable rope, LED grow light for succulents is easy to install, and there is an eyeglasses to protect your eyes from strong light; built in heat dissipating fans, plant growing lamp is safer and has a longer service life
- WIDE APPLICATIONS: LED grow lights for indoor plants full spectrum is ideal for all kinds of hydroponics in green house and indoor gardening plants in soil, great for growing, blooming and fruiting of orchid, tomatoes, potatoes, chili, lettuce and strawberries
- Best Red & Blue Light Combination | 60 Full Spectrum LEDs: 39 red LEDs combined with 21 blue ones provide the most common spectrum of light to fuel indoor plants growth. Whether in the indoor garden or commercial greenhouse, yoyomax grow lights keep plants healthy and thriving.
- 3 Switch Modes | 6 Dimmable Options: Yoyomax 3-head plant light, with 3 switch modes and 6 dimmable options, is ideal for all kinds of your indoor plants at all growing stages. You are able to turn on/off each arm individually and change the light intensity, depending on the growth stage.
- Auto On/Off | Circular-Memory Timer: 3 time settings enables you to keep the light on for 3, 6 or 12 hours, ensuring that your plants receive the proper amount of lighting at different stage. Moreover, when kept plugged in, yoyomax grow lamp remembers the latest setting and will turn on at the same time next day.
- Flexible Goose-Neck | Sturdy Clamp: The 360-degree rotatable necks allow you to perfectly place the lights around a single plant or grow more plants at the same time. With anti-slip clamp, they are sturdy enough to hold their position for the best coverage around the plants.
- FULL SPECTRUM: 1200Watt grow light we have done a lot of experiments to ensure that this full spectrum can promotes growing of plant. It includes universal Blue, Red, IR, UV and white light provide everything which the plant desire in the natural sunlight. The expensive IR UV led promote plants to defense mechanisms, blue and red led is essential light for plant growth.
- DOUBLE SWITCH: Plant light Veg and Bloom button have different function. Veg switch: It’s blue led and white led. For seeding or young vegetative growth, you can use Veg switch only. Bloom switch: I t’s red led and white led.for flowering/blooming, you can use both Veg and Bloom switches. View Angle of LEDs: 90°and 120°
- COOLING SYSTEM: It is adopted 3 high speed cooling fans + built-in aluminium heat sink, all of them constitute a powerful cooling system which can dissipate the heat from the lamp inside to outside efficiently. Protect the led board and ensure the long service lifespan.
- COMPARE TO HPS/MH: Golspark 1200W LED grow light can replace traditional 900 watt HPS/MH while consuming only 220 watts! More effective coverage area than any reflector series lights. Perfect for a 3.5×3.5ft growing area at 24″ height, also suitable for grow tents.
- Nurture your plants with light from the best angle; This versatile grow light can be hung from above or tilted on its stand ; it rotates 360 degrees
- Conveniently comes with both a stand and a hanging kit
- Easily start plants indoors : the panel and stand are the perfect size for seed starting trays
- The adjustable stand raises up with your plants as they grow
- The energy efficient 45 Watt LED costs less to operate and will last up to 30,000 hours
Garden gloves is one of the most used items for any gardeners. Making it a great idea and a thoughtful gift.
These gloves can cut down on the blisters and can keep you from getting dirty fingernails and scraps.
- BREATHABLE BAMBOO TO KEEP YOUR HANDS COOL: Bamboo absorbs perspiration, is naturally very breathable. Keeps your hands cool in summer and warm in winter. Pine Tree Gloves are suitable for any job and guaranteed a pleasure to wear.
- FITS LIKE A SECOND SKIN: Do you take off your gloves for every chore that requires finger sensitivity? Pine Tree Gloves have bare hand sensitivity and are Touchscreen friendly! Now you can make those reminders on your smart phone or iPad without taking your gloves off! Fishermen also love the grip on those slippery fish and the protection when changing hooks!
- COMFORTABLE AND DURABLE HAND PROTECTION: We believe gardening should be safe and fulfilling. Avoid skin wounds and dirty hands and nails when doing yard chores. Why walking around with those thick and clumsy gloves while doing jobs around the house? How much more enjoyable would garden chores be, when you wear protective gloves with a snug fit? See our listed size chart picture on the left to determine your correct size. Our gloves have proven abrasion resistance.
- Special protective coating against cuts
- These gardening gloves are made from breathable nylon. The nylon is hypoallergenic and stretchable, which allows you to have full dexterity.
- The palms and fingers are nitrile coated, a material that is tough enough to protect your hands and nails from punctures and even small thorns. Long cuff yard work gloves – longer than standard garden gloves.
- Our gloves are good for planting, seeding, spreading compost or other gardening tasks. Also durable for auto, furniture repair, fence painting, fishing.
- 4 pairs of super grippy and colorful gardening gloves will impress the gardeners in your life. The pack includes 2 pairs of green glass color and 2 pairs of coral orange color.
- Machine washable
- Premium Genuine Deerskin Leather Suede palm is naturally soft, comfortable and flexible, with good abrasion resistance. All materials are skin friendly and moisture wicking layers inside keep your hands sweat free
- Double Foam Padded Palm Patch and Buttersoft Hands Feeling – Deerskin Leather Palm is soft, breathable, and protects your hands from impact, abrasion when you are mowing the lawn, Pruning flowers, doing housework, fishing, gardening, and more outdoor work. It also provides extra grip and durability. Compared to other similar items in the market, this glove is more wearable, more comfortable and more reliable
- Best Flexibility and Waterproof Back – The stretch and waterproof nylon material on the back provides breathability, dexterity, and comfort. You can easily feel your hands working freely. High-quality waterproof nylon keeps your hands dry during the light rain and wild wind. In addition, reinforced fingertips and thumb may protect your fingers from any related potential hazards
- One Size Fits All Ladies – Elastic Wrist Design – Slip-on cuff with comfortable elastic wrist provide perfect fitting and easy on/off. The glove to fit so securely on your hand and you’ll be able to perform any number of tasks without taking the glove off
- Perfect for gardening, daily work, regular construction, logistic, warehousing, forest, ranching, landscaping, hand tools, and DIY light duty works
- Quick and easy to plant – 4 ABS plastic claws on Left and RightI Glove. All 8 claws have been attached with an environmentally friendly adhesive.
- Hand tools in gardening work – Easy solution for digging Loose soil, planting, Durable construction prevents broken fingernails and bruised fingertips.
- Waterproof and puncture resistant to protect your hands – Breathable technology that protects your hands from dirt, sweat and injuries while heavy duty work.
- Universal Size Fits Most – High quality latex coating has good ductility, so garden genie gloves are universal size to suitable for women and men
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE – Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, simply contact us if you have any questions with the Gardening Gloves
They might think they don’t need it, but a garden kneeler is a handy tool, especially when tending to the plants for several hours.
If you’ve tried gardening, you know how hard it is to be on your knees. That is why a garden kneeling tool is an awesome perfect tool to keep in your arsenal.
- This handy garden kneeler features an elevated kneeling pad that reduces aches from prolonged kneeling, and keeps your knees away from the muddy ground and grass
- Flips over to become a garden chair so you can tend to your long-stemmed plants and bigger shrubs in complete comfort (weight capacity: 330.69lbs/150kg)
- Comes assembled, and opens and closes in a quick snap so you can get down to your gardening as soon as the sun comes up
- Constructed with a steel frame and EVA for added toughness that takes any garden mishap, and plastic for grandmother-approved lifting
- Attach them to this garden chair with Velcro, and have your clippers, pullers and spades right by your side
- Personalize your yard or garden with four new, bright colors to choose from.
- STURDY, LIGHTWEIGHT, AND FOLDABLE DESIGN allows you to take this garden cushion & bench where you need it when you need it. And it’s the PERFECT GARDEN GIFT to add to someone’s gardening gear.
- PROTECTS YOU FROM LOWER BACK STRAIN and injury while you’re digging and potting with extended handles adding stability when using the kneeling cushion and taking some of the effort out of bending and standing.
- KEEP YOUR CLOTHES CLEAN by getting your knees out of the dirt and grass with this outdoor kneeling stool. THICK FOAM keeps your knees and bottom happy with a deep seat. More convenient than knee pads.
- ALL STEEL CONSTRUCTION means this cushioned garden seat is heavy duty and sturdy, holding up to 500 pounds at 24 inches wide, 19 inches high and 10 inches deep; weighs 8 lbs.
- YARD BUTLER’S NO RISK SATISFACTION GUARANTEE AND LIFETIME WARRANTY. If it is not perfect for you, return it for a full refund or replacement.
- A Multi-functional Kneeler: It is not only a kneeler but also a seat, you can use it as a kneeler when weeding and also can use it as a seat when fishing.
- Convenient Tool Bag: The bag has 2 pockets, it is very convenient to keep your useful tools outdoor. And you can also take it down anytime, it’s easy to clean.
- Easy to Storage: With portable and foldable stool, light-weight, our kneeler is easy to storage, and it will not take up too much of your outside space
- Durable and High Quality Material: We use foam-padded cushion and durable stool, the foam cushion can make you more comfortable after a long time stopping and avoid possible injuries. The max weight is 330.69lbs.
Another great gift to give to a gardener is a new plant stand.
It allows them to show off their flowers, plants, and herbs in a fashionable way. It also helps save some space, especially if the garden is packed with many plants it’s the perfect space saver, and you don’t have any space to place your newly planted herbs.
- Attractive Hanging Design – Practical sturdy plant stand equipped with a elegant hanging rod will be a perfect design to show all of your lovely plants as you wish. Ideal for your patio, front porch, balcony or inside your home decoration and planting
- Premium Quality Construction – This plant shelf is made of phyllostachys pubescens. High hardness, high decay resistance and ECO healthy, which means this plant stand isn’t easy to damage and don’t consume forest resources, suitable for indoor and outdoor
- Practical Sturdy – Round comer and back crossbar design bring you more safety in use; Reasonable crossbars’ space ensure the good lighting, fully ventilation and water drainage; Thickened foot and steeled screws ensure stronger bearing capacity
- Adjustable and Foldable Design – Reserved 4 sets of position holes with 3.15” spacing each other, 9.45” adjustable spacing to show your lovely plants. Foldable design, convenient efficient and save spacing to your using
- Easy to Assemble – We have been prepared a clear easy straightforward instruction and Installation tool in the package, additional tools no required.You can easily complete the assembly by referring to the installation manual
- Isino flower pot stand is made of renewable PINE WOOD, with the characteristics of hard and strong stability. Rosin can relieve pressure and improve sleep quality. Undergoing 300 ℃ high temperature carbonization , the plant rack water content reduced by 50%, anti-deformation. Increased 50% to achieve the function of compression resistance, anti-corrosion and WATERPROOF, durable for 10 years; Clear surface texture suitable for any decorative furniture, indoor and outdoor use;
- Hollow laminate with reasonable gaps avoid flowerpot falling and benefit for drainage and ventilation; Round corner design is hands-free;2.8” height off ground design,no rigidity, is beautiful and easy to sweep; Gun nail double fixed with glue, avoid shelf shedding; High quality carbon steel screw is strong and durable; Frame assembled inside of shelf is generous and neat;Tools and manuals included for easy assemble;It is light weight to move and easy collection.
- Indoor Outdoor Flower Stands: 6 layers of exhibition space for your favorite plants, You can use this cute pot rack to display your succulents, daffodils, cactus, roses, lilies, tulips, daisies, etc
- Wheel Design: This plant rack equipped with 4 casters (2 of them are locking wheels) for effortless movement
- Simple & Practical: This planter shelf showing of your plants very well, and let your lovely plants enjoying the sunshine in a comfortable environment
- Fine Workmanship: Made of anti-corrosion and insect protection bamboo, and easily can be assembled
- Multifunctional bamboo rack: 100% natural bamboo, and sturdy; 9 tiers for toiletries, towels, sundries, decorative things, Knick knacks, shoes, books, plants, spice and small appliances
- Customizable design: 6 holes in each leg, 8 legs in Total. You can assemble them into a 9 tiers linked shelf, or remove the middle shelf to get a 2 separated 3-tier Standing shelves. Just enjoy the fun of DIY to assemble more creative racks
- Abundant storage space: 9 tiers in Total, you can acquire different storage space according to the different assembly method to meet your various storage need
- Thoughtful workmanship: Natural and smooth Finish, rounded Corners, countersunk screws protect your family from being scratched, especially the children
- Product Dimension: Overall product Dimension: 37. 8″L x 35. 4″H x 13″W. Match well with your furniture and add a special condition to your bathroom, living room, balcony, kitchen, etc.
Do you have or do you know someone who has a succulent? If not, you should get one. They’re such a great plant and beginner friendly since there so hard to kill. If you already have one go out and get them a home with lula’s garden succulent box. There are so many great options to choose from, how will you choose yours?
A sprinkler system makes watering a lot more easy. It’s a great gift, especially if the person has a large garden.
Instead of making extra trips using hose and watering cans, a sprinkler system will let them relax and use the time watering their garden takes totake care of other tasks like fertilizing, applying mulch, or pruning the plants.
- POWERFUL & VERSATILE LAWN SPRINKLER: Give your yard maximum even water sprinkling with 80 PSI water pressure, 360 degree rotation, and 32.8 feet spray distance,
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE SPRINKLER: Adjust the sprinkler nozzles to spray in any direction to customize your watering. The sprinkler base is weighted to keep the unit in place and ensure it doesn’t move around.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: Our sprinklers are made with high-quality ABS plastic and a rust proof polymer, this durable lawn sprinkler will provide long lasting, worry free performance.
- SAVE TIME & WATER: This water sprinkler is super easy to use and takes seconds to setup. It also uses water conservation technology that delivers an even layer of water without over spraying.
- MULTI-PURPOSE SPRINKLER: These versatile lawn sprinklers can be used as a fun sprinkler set for children to play and cool down in on hot and sunny days.
- Mini sized oscillator with full-size coverage up to 4000 sq. Ft.
- Four-way adjustment for Precision watering right where it’s needed
- Infinity turbo-drive motor provides a smooth operation that will not cause puddling and extends the life for years of ease of Use
- Quickly connect and disconnect the sprinkler with an included Quick Connect Product Adapter (Requires Quick Connect Product End Connector sold separately)
- Backed by the Melnor Limited Lifetime . We stand behind our products.
- 20 Precision rubber nozzles provide maximum coverage of a large lawn or garden up to 4, 500 sq. Ft.
- Twin touch adjustment controls the width of the watering pattern to cover the whole yard or a narrow flower bed
- Infinity turbo drive provides a smooth operation for even watering and extended life
- Quickly connect and disconnect the sprinkler with an included Quick Connect Product Adapter (Requires Quick Connect Product End Connector sold separately)
- Backed by the Milnor Limited Lifetime . Milnor stands behind its products
- Power Source Type: Manual
- Includes three multi-adjustable sprinklers and two 15-foot garden hoses to easily customize the Spacing and placement of each sprinkler to your specific needs.
- Durable hose bends without kinking and features rotating coupling nuts for simple unit-to-unit connections.
- Multi-adjust sprinkler allows you to control the water flow’s density, direction and range to target specify areas without wasting water.
- Covers up to 1, 800 sq. Ft. With gentle watering, great for the lawn, flower beds, or vegetable gardens.
- Backed by 2 Year Limited Warranty, Melnor stands behind its products. Need additional information or assistance? Contact us at amazonatmelnor.com. We value your experience with us.
A must-have product for any organic gardeners, any receivers of the GrowMax Water Super Grow 800 High-Capacity Garden Water Filtration System will surely jump in joy.
This High-Capacity Garden Water Filtration System features a two-stage filtration system designed and engineered for garden use. The GrowMax Water Super Grow 800 High-Capacity Garden Water Filtration System can eliminate up to 99% chlorine and contaminants in your garden water.
This water filtration system increases the effectiveness of the nutrients and fertilizers, resulting to healthier, higher yielding flowers, plants, gardens, fruits, and vegetables.
- Easy to place and connect to your garden hoses.
- Comes with an option to plumb into your existing irrigation or drip system (3/4″ NPT).
- Size: 17″ Weight: 24.2 Lbs.
- Rated to treat approximately 15,000 gallons (56,850 liters) of garden water @ 1ppm chlorine.
You might think that giving a gift to a gardener is complicated, but, in reality, it isn’t! There are a lot of perfectly shiny new tools and garden equipment that you can give which will surprise and make them happy as it can simplify their gardening process.